2021 Cooperative Marketing Program Funding Available- Please call Anne Boles at 518-725-0641, or email email@example.com to see if your business is eligible for funding.
Fulton County Tourism provides matching funds (a 2 to 1 match) to eligible participants for advertising tourism-related services, programs, campaigns or events. Eligible participants may receive up to $1,000 per year based on funds available to Fulton County Tourism.
Businesses are able to submit ads and invoices that are placed outside of Fulton County, with a max reimbursement of $1000.00. Businesses are able to submit ads and invoices that are placed outside of Fulton County, with a max reimbursement of $1000.00. Example: An ad buy that is $750 – the tourism partner pays $750 for an ad. Once the tourism department receives the ad copy and invoice, we can reimburse the tourism partner back $500- it is a 2 to 1 prorated match. A non for profit tourism partner is eligible for a $500 grant with no match.
- To increase visitation to Fulton County by visitors from outside of the county
- To help Fulton County tourism organizations and properties increase their marketing reach and extend their marketing budgets
- Participants must be in good standing with the Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce with no outstanding invoices owed, however,
- Participants do not have to be members of the Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Participants must submit a completed Tourism Facility Profile form and Participation Agreement
- Participant completes and submits a Cooperative Marketing Participation Agreement form
- Fulton County Tourism reviews the form to ensure it aligns with its own marketing objectives and notifies participant when accepted into that year’s program
- Participant submits their ad and invoice
Fulton County Tourism’s Responsibilities
- If needed, Fulton County Tourism places ads with selected media outlet and material deadlines
- Share performance metrics for digital and social media ads when applicable
Responsibilities of Cooperative Participant
- Participant should include Fulton County Tourism logo (provided by Fulton County Tourism) with link to www.44lakes.com on their homepage (or other page and page location acceptable to Fulton County Tourism) when applicable based on type of advertising
- Participant is encouraged to make the Fulton County Travel Guide available at place of business or event; location to be reviewed with Fulton County Tourism
- Eligible Participants will be accepted into the program on a first-come, first-served basis
- Media outlet will provide deadlines to meet desired advertising dates
- All advertising must be run by December 31, 2021
- Fulton County Tourism reserves the right to refuse any advertising at its discretion
- Up to 10% of digital ads may run in Fulton County