Send Your Kids to Black Friday Kids Art Program While You Shop!
Kids will enjoy making their own gifts to place under the tree for the holidays during this program! They will also take part in a cooking workshop and bring home their own platter of holiday cookies.
Openings in the Nigra Arts Center Kids Art Programs are very limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, to download parent information packet/program paperwork and to register, please visit www.pncreativeartscenter.org/kidsartprograms , call (518) 661-9932 , email Maria Nestle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Megan Balser at email@example.com. Programs will take place at the Nigra Arts Center’s facility at 2736 State Highway 30, Gloversville, NY.
Important Kids Art Program Information
All children must be signed in by parent/guardian daily and signed out.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges for any of the programs unless the Nigra Arts Center cancels.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Payment secures your child’s spot in the program.
- Schedules are subject to change depending on instructor availability.
- Most programs involve cumulative projects. Your kid will receive the best results by attending all week.
- All programs will run daily from 9a-4p. There will be early drop off at 8:00a and each child needs to be picked up by 4:45p. Fun activities will be provided!
*Members receive a 20% discount. Don’t forget to enter the promotional code in the registration window.